Who are We
Extras Ltd produce fashion collections of bags and accessories under the brands ‘Artsac’, ‘Smith and Canova’ and ‘Claudia Canova’.
Our three brands are well established in the UK and Irish markets and are sold to our many varied clients, which mainly consists of independent retailers and department stores.
We have been around for a while now (since 1995) and a testament to the company is that a good number of the staff that were there in the early years are still with us today.
Our Head offices are based near the ring road on the north east side of Leeds 15 mins from the city centre by car with free parking.
Smith & Canova is planning to take on a number of interns in the coming year.
We are currently looking for interns in the areas of
- Marketing / Advertising
- Key Account Support
If you are interested in any of these areas please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Fashion Marketing & Social Media Intern Role
The saying goes “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” but we all know handbags are a close second - right?! If you love fashion, handbags, style and creativity then this is the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for fashion, to help support the marketing team and build the presence of the brand.
We have great products, a solid production base and an impressive list of existing retailers both in the UK and abroad. We are looking for a special person who will take up this amazing opportunity to join our team and throw themselves totally into this diverse and interesting role to make our brand shine above the competition in our industry.
- Management of our social media channels, using management tools to schedule and monitor daily content
- Pitching ideas for blog, editorial features and marketing campaigns
- Designing and creating imagery to be used across e-commerce channels
- Researching market activity and the latest news/trends
- Coordinating photo shoots in our studio
- Selecting samples/image requests for publications
- Managing the sample movement in & out between the studio/ press teams/ sales teams and production)
An ideal candidate would have a strong skill set over the following areas:
- An interest in all aspects of marketing
- Social media experience (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest)
- Excellent grammar, communication skills and confident written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Photoshop (InDesign and Illustrator – desired but not essential)
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise tasks to meet a range of deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Creative copywriting skills
Our office hours are 08:00 to 16:00 Monday - Friday. You would be based our lovely UK Head Office, just off on the Leeds north east ring road.
There is free parking and good public transport links into the city centre and surrounding areas.
For interview send CV to email@example.com